Business and Nonprofit Partnership with Your BHCA
Thanks to the support of our local businesses and non-profit organizations, the Beacon Hill Civic Association is able to continue pursuing our goals of building a strong community and preserving the unique character of the Beacon Hill neighborhood.
Joining the BHCA as a Business or Nonprofit Organization provides you with:
- Increased exposure to residents and other businesses
- Special recognition on our website and in our annual Neighborhood Guide
- Advertising opportunities in our Neighborhood Guide, available this year in print and on our website
- Special recognition for our advertisers in the Nonprofit Neighbor Spotlight section of our “BHCA News” e-blasts (sent to over 3,200 people).
- Opportunities to collaborate on annual BHCA events
Access to information
- A resource for neighborhood updates and alerts through our mailing list and social media accounts
A local partnership
- Access to our Merchant Loyalty Program
We hope you will help us to preserve Beacon Hill, a National Historical Landmark district, and in return, we hope to help you gain exposure and grow your business.